I first must give credit to everyone in my family. I have learned so much from just about every close relative I have. They are a constant source of information that keeps me thirsting for more knowledge. From there, I explore the shelves. I am always looking for new books to increase my library. They are my first go-to for any information I am after. Then, if I can’t find the answer in the books available to me, I turn to the wonderful wide web! I am leery about information online but I have found a couple sites that I have found trustworthy as a reliable source.
- Medicine Cards By Jamie Sams & David Carson
- Nature Speak by Ted Andrews
- Animal Speak by Ted Andrews
- The Illustrated Signs & Symbols Sourcebook by Adele Nozedar
- Native American Myths & Legends by Richard Erdoes & Alfonso Ortiz
- Bird Magic by Sandra Kynes
- Joy of Zentangle by Suzanne McNeill, Sandy Steen Bartholomew & Marie Browning