Your cart is currently empty!
It is devastating the harm that the recent fires in Australia have caused. The fires started in November of 2019 due to extreme drought and record breaking heat waves. Over 100 fires are still active today all around the country, causing more threat to everyone around. So far, over 7 million acres have gone up in flames and with it an estimated 500 million animals. Many organisations are working tirelessly to rescue and treat as many animals as they can.
Wildlife conservation and animal welfare are two topics I am very passionate about. It has been my dream to reach the point with my artwork that I could make a difference when help is needed. That’s why I am excited to reveal my latest piece I have been working on in honor of Australia’s wildlife.
((*Update* Edited – 4.1.2020*)) The first two months this piece was posted, I donated 100% of the profits to WIRED Australian Wildlife Rescue Organisation. With the help of other wildlife lovers, we raised enough to make a great donation! To keep the drive going to protect Australia’s wildlife no matter what issues they face, I will continue to collect 25% of all profits from this piece and make another donation at the end of the year. ))
Help me raise money to further protect the Australian wildlife! Animal Activism through Art! I cannot wait to start making a difference by combining my greatest passions, art and animals! Thank you for stopping by today! Please share and get the word out!
Here are some other organisations accepting donations:
- Koala Hospital Port Macquarie ~ koalahospital.org.au/shop/donation
- Australia Zoo Wildlife Hospital ~ wildlifewarriors.org.au
- Wildlife Victoria ~ wildlifevictoria.org.au
- RSPCA Australia ~ https://www.rspcansw.org.au/
- Zoos Victoria ~ donate.zoo.org.au/donation
- Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park ~ https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-save-kangaroo-islands-koalas-and-wildlife
- World Wildlife Fund Australia ~ donate.wwf.org.au
- Australian Koala Foundation ~ https://www.savethekoala.com/adopt-a-koala